washer dry combo

alphamutt

Hello
help, does anyone know where to drill the vent hole for the dryer on a 3670rl??
the hook up is in the closet in the goose neck.....
any help would be much appreciated.
thanx. ron

dmille3

make sure it is high enough as not to interfere with the outside compartment door i put mine to low and the latch is not long enough but i put an extension on it and it works fine it was easy to drill used 4" whole saw from home depot

57chevyconvt

I am also looking for dryer vent location in the side of my BH 2010 model 3410RE. I am planning on installing a Splendide 2100XC with exterior vent. I know that this is a side mount vent and will require a hole in the side of the trailer. I need to know where to locate the hole so that it doesn't conflict with on the metal wall studs. I know the instructions with the aux. vent doesn't tell me about where to locate this vent on my particular unit. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Pictures and deminsions will be a plus. Thanks!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You can see in the photo where the dryer vent comes out. In the 2009 (and 2011, too, I think) model, the W/D sits sideways in the closet. I know in the 2010's, they changed the floorplan to have a W/D closet so it would face into the bedroom. But you can still vent it to the side. This was installed by the dealer.

View attachment 8948

57chevyconvt

John, Thanks for your quick response and the picture showing the vent location. It is located much higher, which is good, than what I was expecting. If it is not to much of a problem, can provide some dimensions of the center of the vent in relationship to the front and bottom of
the overhang. Example, measuring from the center of vent along the flat side of the trailer to the nearest obstructions, top and bottom.
Thanks again for your help. Regards, Jim

JohnDar

John, Thanks for your quick response and the picture showing the vent location. It is located much higher, which is good, than what I was expecting. If it is not to much of a problem, can provide some dimensions of the center of the vent in relationship to the front and bottom of
the overhang. Example, measuring from the center of vent along the flat side of the trailer to the nearest obstructions, top and bottom.
Thanks again for your help. Regards, Jim

I'd be more than happy to do that, Jim, but unfortunately, I'm 200 miles from our rig until next Sunday.

57chevyconvt

No problem John, I am about 2 months away from being able to install the washer/dryer combo. At this time I am just trying to get all my duck in a row. In addition to the vent hole location, is your combo unit anchor to the floor and if so, how. Thanks again, Jim

JohnDar

Jim, yes it is anchored to the raised floor of the closet with angle brackets (part of the install kit, I think). If you don't get more detailed info, I'll try to remember to take some photos and measurements of the W/D and post them when we head back to our site.