Big Horn 3400RL Cost???

boatdoc

Hi Everyone, I don't think I'm going against any rules here, but I would like to know a ballpark buying cost on the 3400RL? I wish I could figure it out as I have in the past on our other 5er's but with the dealerships so few and far between I can't get a good feel for it.
My closest dealer is over 5 hours away and I have not even been to see the Big Horns in person yet but am hopeing to get there this weekend, 12-3-05, to see them. If they are as nice as you people have said and what I have burnt the midnight oil over I would like to make an offer but I don't have a clue. Now I know all about the old 20-35 % off MSRP game but I'm not sure that would work with these units, as rare as they are in my neck of the woods. I really don't want to step on this dealers toes and start out on the wrong foot.
Please PM me if you would on pricing or post here if you don't mind and once again I hope this is OK with the staff of this site. Thanks

bajaron

Bajaron
Hi Boatdoc

I seem to have the same problem. THere are no close dealers to me and after looking on the inter-net i found these dealers which post some of there prices. http://www.lakeshore-rv.com/ and www.rvforless.net.
I emailed the dealer who is close to me asking what they have in stock but have not gotten a reply. I also have not been able to see any Heartland products yet. I think rvforless will gave you a price on a 3400rl over the inter-net or by phone. Hope this helps.

Ron W.
Somewhere in Baja mexico soon to be in sunny Arizona :)

boatdoc

Hi Ron, Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have very bloodshot eyes from looking at those two sites for the past 3 weeks. I just don't know about talking to them on their prices. Here I am 2000 miles from them, how would they know how commited one is on buying over the phone or email. I guess I'm old school, face to face, handshake to handshake. Plus what a bear this time of year going back to get it as I wouldn't want somebody else pulling my brand new rig out to here, Oregon that is.
Thanks,Gary

bajaron

Bajaron
boatdoc

Well i think that you will find that price's are alot higher here on the west coast than anywhere else. I found this out about two years ago when i was looking for a trailer than. And someone will have to haul a trailer from the factory out here anyway. None

Ron W

Princess Kathleen

prices

I have read somewhere on the forum there is a Heartland rv dealership in Knoxville that is offering 7 years warranty on new rvs....hubby and I are going up to visit daughter who lives near Knoxville during the Christmas holidays...goin' check it out....we are going full-time in the spring....maybe even put a down payment down on a early retirement present....:)

bajaron

Bajaron
Princess Kathleen said:
I have read somewhere on the forum there is a Heartland rv dealership in Knoxville that is offering 7 years warranty on new rvs....hubby and I are going up to visit daughter who lives near Knoxville during the Christmas holidays...goin' check it out....we are going full-time in the spring....maybe even put a down payment down on a early retirement present....:)

They are www.rvforless.net. They also have good prices. Check out their web site;)

Ron W

Princess Kathleen

RV for Less

Yes, Ron that is the one.....thanks for the info....in fact I gave Butch, the owner, a call. Yes, we are putting down a deposit when we get there in two weeks....a early Christmas present:)
Now, if the retirement date would just move faster...;)

bajaron

Bajaron
Princess Kathleen

Well good luck with your early retirement present. Which model are you interested in. We have not been able to see any of the heartland big horn products yet as i can't find a dealer close to me. From looking at the spec's and pictures we think it would be the 3600RL as my DW like the counter space.

Ron W

dieselengineer

Charter Member
3600rl

Ron
I looked at a 3600RL unit and it is a very nice layout. I have been going around and around with the 3655RD and 3600RL. The both are about the same in size. I do like the 3600RL over the 3500. The desk, I think a more useful design in the 3600RL then the 3500. And my wife tells me that the kitchen is larger in the 3600RL then the 3655RD. I said, I will be on the computer at the desk more time then in the kitchen and she should be out of the kitchen with me.

bajaron

Bajaron
Jim

Well you are way ahead of me on this as you have seen them.
I asked scott about them way back in march and again today about a dealer close to me where i can see there products.
DW also likes the grand caynon $$$.

Ron

Scott

More Heartland Dealers on the Way!

Folks - Good News... We have just returned from the Louisville Show where we signed up dozens and dozens of new Heartland Dealers. They will be receiving their new products over the coming weeks and months and you should be able to see our products in a number of new locations after the first of the year.

ST

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Congratulations, Scott!!! Lots of folks will be able to see a great product. I'm sure happy with mine.

bajaron

Bajaron
thanks coley
I would like to be able to see them as i can't convince the DW that we Need a new one if i can't show her them.
Right now i'm in the Los Angeles area and will be going to
Quartzsite AZ on Sunday. Will you have any in Quartzsite for the RV show in Janurary. ???

Thanks for the help
Ron W.:rolleyes: