TV/DVD 12volt?? Sink covers???

kljunior

Is the tv/dvd option in the 21 fbs a 12 volt unit or 120 volt.

Also, are sink covers included or available with the 21 fbs?
Thanks,
Keith

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Keith, I just looked at the Heartland website and I think covers on the sink are only standard on the fifth wheel. The TV/DVD operates on 110 volts but it might be through a converter. Definitely 110 though.

kljunior

I was/ still am confused on the sink covers. I looked at a 21fbs, and I'm in love. I just want to make sure I get what I want with it. The sink is definately made for covers as it has a ridge slightly below the top for a cover to sit, but when you look in the specs it says 5th wheel only, so I'm still not sure.????..
The tv/dvd may be 110, not sure, but it sure would be nice to have a 12 volt unit and they do make them. I can get a 15" 12 volt with dvd for around $300. Sounds like a better way to go to me if the option unit is 110.
Keith

Uncle Rog

I wouldn't make the sink covers a deal breaker, they are cheap and easy to find. On the other hand if you are dry camping and running a lot of entertainment systems off the batteries you will need to invest in a pretty good size bank of batteries and / or a generator to keep them up..........

kljunior

10-4 on the batteries, but it would be nice to have the option. From what I can find, an lcd tv should draw 4-6 amps of 12 volt power. That wouldn't be too bad for a half hour of news. The sink covers would't be a deal breaker, I agree. It would be nice though if I could get them. The sinks have a provision built in to accept covers.
Thanks for the replies.
Keith :)