Heartland - Customer Support??

socashj

Hi - I'm hoping that someone knows the magic words to get responses from Heartland's customer support for ordering parts. I've been trying to get new fender skirts and a couple other items since mid December. I've even swapped e-mails with their regional representative and thought all was good... twice. Then I twiddle my thumbs waiting for them to call / e-mail me the $$ owed so I can pay them and nothing happens. My second attempt to push my order through was this past Wednesday and I still haven't heard back. Are my expectations out of line?

Just to be clear - I am calling Heartland. I have given them my VIN. I get an e-mail confirming the cost of the parts (with part numbers) and the list of parts in the order. I am having no success in getting to the point where I can pay for the order and get it shipped.

Last edited:

richheck

Seasoned Member
I personally call them with my vin number and always have excellent service, much easier than playing the email "tag" game.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Do you know that if your a member of the owners club you can save 10%???:cool:

What number are you calling?

This is the customer service #877-262-8032. Have vin# ready.

socashj

Do you know that if your a member of the owners club you can save 10%???:cool:

What number are you calling?

This is the customer service #877-262-8032. Have vin# ready.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. I've...
- called the service number
- been connected with the rep for my region (initials D.W. and identified as a Parts Representative - Heartland RV)
- provided the VIN & identified the parts needed
- received an e-mail listing the parts and their corresponding price ( SOUTWESTPARTS@HEARTLANDRVS.COM )
- then... nothing...

I asked about how to pay & was told that I would be contacted when the order was packed and ready for shipping. No response from them.
I contacted them again and was told that they must have lost my shipping address, but would put the order through again. It has been 3 days & no response from them.

This is really frustrating.

Any other ideas?

cfulton

I suspect they are/have ordered the part specific to your unit from their supplier---when they get it, they will contact you (in my case via PH), get payment, verify shipping address then on its way. That's my experience. I had a delay but was caused by bad wx affecting the supplier getting it to heartland etc.
Cheers

I had to have a wheel replaced on my 2011 Big Country when I got to Alabama for the Winter
I called customer service on 29 Dec 2016 to place my order.
Wheel had to be ordered by Heartland.
They received it on 6 Jan 2017 from their supplier and called me for my credit card information.
It was shipped to me on the 6th of January & I received it on the 10th of January.
I took it to a local tire dealer to take tire off old wheel & installed on new wheel.
I put it on the trailer next day.
I have used customer service a few times over the years, & I have always had great service from them.
Hockster