Midnight decor furniture

LOUP

i am loup
Linuxkidd and I have agreed that the couch is just too much of a space hog for our needs. I want him to put in a nice window bench with storage underneath and a memory foam topper for me and dogs to lay in front of our night large window and enjoy the view. BUT. Can't have that until the couch is gone.

It is the Midnight decor ( black and gold with spirals ) with air mattress and storage drawer.

Also have 2 dinette chairs or possibly whole dinette set (if I can convince him that I need a little table / desk )

We are in central NC now -- if anyone is interested let me know. Otherwise I am putting them on craigslist.

Would work for any RV (or stick house for that matter) but thought I would give the Heartlanders a crack at them first.

jimtoo

Loup... good luck with selling your couch and chairs. We replaced our couch with a wall huger double recliner. (Love seat). Bette really likes it.

Jim M

LOUP

i am loup
Thanks.

That sounds nice too ... Linuxkidd has his recliner from the stick house here and I have a footstool so I can get my feet up. But I can't stretch out on the couch and share it with 2 dogs. Need more lounge space. = )

cjbearden

Visitor
Here is link to desk I got at Office Depot - much cheaper in the store!

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/891544/RS-Computer-Desk-x-x-Brushed/

We took delivery of our Augusta minus two chairs at our request and then when I found the desk, we had our most recent repair shop remove the dining table. The table was going to their break room!

The brushed maple is a great match to the cherry of the coach.

Keep us posted on the 'bench' if you go that route. I would love to do something similar to incorporate more storage space.

DH has a huge wall hugger recliner taking up most of the rear of the unit so if we could get it moved to the slide in place of the sofa, that would be great.

Good luck with your changes.

CJ

Attachments

• Desk1.jpg
    Desk1.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Desk2.jpg
    Desk2.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 35

LOUP

i am loup
Ooo I like the desk idea too.

Will def. keep everyone posted - and when it is done there will be pics.