Inside main light switch manufacturer ??

maldam

30 FKS. Double switch near middle exit has gone bad. Who made them ? Where can I get a replacement ?

Thanks

maldam

hoefler

If you have the large paddle switches, remove the paddle with a small screw driver, prying in the middle. Then you will see a standard rocker switches that can be purchase at any auto parts store.

wdk450

30 FKS. Double switch near middle exit has gone bad. Who made them ? Where can I get a replacement ?

Thanks

maldam

Call the Heartland Service phone number (on the top left of this website's portal page) with your VIN number in hand. They should be able to look up the part for you and sell it to you, and you get a discount if you are a Heartland Owners Club (Paid) MEMBER.

You could also do a LOT of searching through E-Bay with the search terms "RV electrical Switch" looking at the illustrations.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You can find them on Amazon.
Is this your switch
38eaee9be56a6e7fbe040c47ad9990c7.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

maldam

Call the Heartland Service phone number (on the top left of this website's portal page) with your VIN number in hand. They should be able to look up the part for you and sell it to you, and you get a discount if you are a Heartland Owners Club (Paid) MEMBER.

You could also do a LOT of searching through E-Bay with the search terms "RV electrical Switch" looking at the illustrations.

Great. Good idea. No to e-bay, not enough hours in the day now !! Thanks.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you go first to JR Products website and identify the part you need, you can then easily use the info on eBay to find a seller. Not an all day job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk