Bronze Fire Goddess!

Greengas

Here is the first picture of my new truck, fresh off the delivery truck at my dealership. It's been a long wait but she's here and I get to pick her up on Friday. I had a visitation with her yesterday and she is everything I hoped for and more (I did not realize I had gotten the push button start). I promise to post more pictures and details once I get her home! The only drawback is that now my Truck does not match my RV. And no, I am not going shopping for a new RV to match my truck. Main reason, I've been married 35 years and I want to see 36! :eek::eek:
View attachment 49418

Here is the first picture of my new truck, fresh off the delivery truck at my dealership. It's been a long wait but she's here and I get to pick her up on Friday. I had a visitation with her yesterday and she is everything I hoped for and more (I did not realize I had gotten the push button start). I promise to post more pictures and details once I get her home! The only drawback is that now my Truck does not match my RV. And no, I am not going shopping for a new RV to match my truck. Main reason, I've been married 35 years and I want to see 36! :eek::eek:
View attachment 49418

Wow Ronn! That's pretty 'redneck'! BTW, your old hitch is now installed. Woo Hoo!

Roger

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It was showing up when Ronn first posted this thread, but the thread was moved.

I wonder if that is why the link got broken . . . :confused:

MCTalley

Considering our 2016 F-350's color is Bronze Fire Metallic, I'm assuming the OP's truck is, as well. Given the delivery time frame, must be a 2017.

It is a beautiful color, especially all cleaned up and sitting in the sun.