Torque T31 2017

Kimma

We just picked up our new 2017 Torque T31. Since it was a beautiful weekend in Ohio....we decided to get it ready to roll when the weather breaks. We hooked up our tv's and hooked up the radio that came in it.....axxera....AV6116Bi... it has the red,white, yellow cables to hook to tv. It is a Vizio 32". We plugged in the colors to the correct ports and we have picture and sound but no color. Can anyone help with this matter???

danemayer

Hi Kimma,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your new Torque.

If the R/W/Y cables are plugged into R/W/Y connectors on the TV, you may have to go into the TV menu and set the video to A/V mode, not component mode. I'm not familiar with AXXERA but you may also have to set the video output mode to A/V, if there's a setting for it.

Kimma

We think the cables might be hooked up wrong to the radio when they built our unit. I don't want to take it apart to look....but we might be down to that option.

schew

Try each and every input while the dvd is playing. I seem to remember noticing that two imputs showed video, one was in black & white, another input was in color...