Landmark pantry modification

paulh

My DW wanted more room in her pantry so I removed the inner two sliding cabinets and metal rails. Although beautiful and very well built they really didn't serve much purpose. I found the prefinished shelves at Ace Hardware that were a perfect color match and then ordered a 1x3x8' trim piece from Heartland. The extra 1x3 not used for the front lips was ripped in half and used for shelf supports. Paul

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 364
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 324

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
My DW wanted more room in her pantry so I removed the inner two sliding cabinets and metal rails. Although beautiful and very well built they really didn't serve much purpose. I found the prefinished shelves at Ace Hardware that were a perfect color match and then ordered a 1x3x8' trim piece from Heartland. The extra 1x3 not used for the front lips was ripped in half and used for shelf supports. Paul

Looks like it came from the factory! Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happykraut

I started a thread probably in late 2013 or early 2014 with the same mod on my Bighorn complete with step by step instructions and pictures, but using wire racks. Unfortunately I can't find the thread. Nice job paulh.

paulh

Oh, that's right Rod - Let me know if I can help you in any way to get that done in your Key Largo.