No longer "prospective"

OldSlowHans

CinC of Everything Else
Spent a couple of hours climbing in, over, under, the rig today. All looks shipshape, so we signed off on it. 150-mile trip home was uneventful.

(Forgive the grainy iPhone photo)

BigCountry1.jpg

OldSlowHans

CinC of Everything Else
Thanks, Dave.

It's a 2011, but I swear it can't have 10 hours of use! Dealer had it on "consignment", I got the impression that it was being sold by an estate executor just from some "officer chatter" I overheard.

I signed up for the owners club, but we're not "rally" folks. Winter in Arizona at the Superstitions every year, and a few "weekend" summer outings with kids or grandkids.

Our "other" fifth wheel is in the shop, long time left to repair (tire blowout), and we were thinking of replacing it anyhow, so this "find" salvaged our winter. We'll sell the other one in the spring when we return, hopefully repaired by then.

See my sig for a blog about my winter adventures in the mountains.

Last edited by a moderator:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I signed up for the owners club, but we're not "rally" folks.
Hans, there are many people here that were not "rally" folks but came over from the dark side. :) Myself being one of them.
You might want to consider trying it out at least once.
And since the MN rally is practically in your back yard, give it some thought.

Peace
Dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Yup!

Once you've been to an HOC Rally you'll never want to miss another!

Here is a shot from our first Colorado HOC Rally in 2014 and we haven't missed a Colorado Rally since!

ColoHOC2014RallyCampfire-IMG_2330.jpg

Plus we've been to two Arizona Rallies and the National Vegas Rally (photo) this past October!

ProwlerVegasHOC-P1020420.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hans, there are many people here that were not "rally" folks but came over from the dark side. :) Myself being one of them.
Peace
Dave

I agree! We are younger than the majority of rally-goers, but they welcomed us with open arms. Some of them I consider dear friends now.

Please consider attending a rally! You won't be sorry.

Congrats on the Big Country, it does look like new!

Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to the new to you "condo on wheels" and welcome to the forum. We have had 2 Big Countrys over the years, loving each one of them. Good luck and safe travels.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I agree! We are younger than the majority of rally-goers, but they welcomed us with open arms. Some of them I consider dear friends now.

Please consider attending a rally! You won't be sorry.

Congrats on the Big Country, it does look like new!

Erika

Not all of us though. Lol. But we aren't even the youngest chapter leaders either. The couple in Iowa are a year or so you ne'er than us I think. lol