2017 Goshen Rally - Passport

jbeletti

Rally Passports (badge and lanyard) have been produced for each registered rally attendee and will be in your rally bags.

Because our rally venue is very large and daily, hosts both public and private events, we're asking all rally attendees to wear their Rally Passport at all rally activities.

Here's what the Passport looks like:
2017_Goshen_Rally_Passport.jpg

Thank you for understanding. Please use this thread to discuss Rally Passports.

[For additional details, see the Rally Passport article on the Club website at this link.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I hope they will be double sided. I know when I wear my current HOC name tag on a lanyard it always turns the wrong way. I do like the look of it, nice job.

jbeletti

I hope they will be double sided. I know when I wear my current HOC name tag on a lanyard it always turns the wrong way. I do like the look of it, nice job.

Great comment Mark and yes, they will be printed both sides. We first used these last year in Las Vegas, 2-sided and they worked perfectly. We had some off-site activities and the campground itself was REAL busy so having a rally credential or passport is a quick identifier that "you belong".

In terms of how they look, as always, we can thank Erika Dorsey for that. Erika and I have been collaborating on national rally graphics for a number of years. She gets my vision and makes it happen.

2017 rally decals and t-shirt designs are done too!