BC 2950 Questions

chrizg

The pump never runs constant unless using the toliet. The TT we upgraded from ran constant when in use. I just want to make sure this is normal. Others also run for like a sec, then stop for a sec, run, stop?

Also the floor in the kitchen next to the slide out is not attached to the subfloor. Its just not glued down right along the slide out side, about 6-10" in. Is this normal? Our dealer said they called Heartland and they said it was normal for the floor to expand? The carpet is attached, but not the kitchen floor.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
As for your water pump, does it do it with the faucet full on or just partially opened? It's somewhat normal for that to occur when not using much water. You should be able to go to the shurflo web site www.shurflo.com and view a manual for your model pump. I think they can be adjusted. You'll need your pumps model number. Regarding the vinyl flooring, it is not glued down to allow for expansion in freezing temps while in storage.

neffers

Floor

Our floor isn't attached either...when you pull slide out in or out, floor curls. We were going to staple or attach some how.... but now not sure if we should. Please advise.

cliffbuilt

Regarding the vinyl flooring, it is not glued down to allow for expansion in freezing temps while in storage.

My dealer put extra staples along the edge of the slide out , under the rug flap. Looks secure now!!! No movement either!!
IMG_1336.jpg

Happy Camping!! ;)