A Good RV Travel Checklist

BigGuy82

I'm sure there's other users out there, but for those of you looking for a great way to easily organize "stuff" and "chores" when preparing the coach for the road, here's a suggestion. I use RV Checklist by Dan Senatro, available on iTunes App Store for $.99. I use it on an iPad so it's easy to see and I don't believe it's available for any other OS. It comes with a set of generic lists that are easily customizable and you can easily create your own checklists. The interface is very intuitive and easily learned. For a buck, what have you got to lose?

I used this on our last jaunt through the South and it worked superbly. Prior to this little gem, I relied on memory, to-do lists on my iPhone, Excel spreadsheets, etc., all of which fell by the wayside because they were more trouble than they were worth. Needless to say, I suffered heavily from "did I bring that widget?" syndrome.

Try it - you'll like it (I hope)

porthole

Retired
I use List! by Secret Society Software.

Started with the free version and upgraded to the paid version. I like it and use it all the time.

I can prioritize items on the list and as I check them off they rotate to the bottom as completed.

I use two saved lists for every trip, a "leave home" and a "break camp" list.

Plus it is easy enough to add additional items for 'different then normal' camp excursions, or a separate sub list, such as our annual Dover NASACR race stuff we need to bring along.