Propane tubing and pipes

VeroWing

I have an associated question about the propane gas feed location into the trailer. My preowned Sundance has a 1/2" id black pipe from front (driver's side) compartment leading to rear (passenger side) area along frame rail, and at a point around 1' behind rear wheel it manifolds into 3 or 4 individual 3/8" copper coil lines that enter up through trailer floor directly behind the rear wheel. This trailer shows signs of a previous tire blowout, and pipes do not look like a factory install. With that being said, is this location directly behind the rear trailer wheel the standard location for gas lines to enter up into the trailer, and is it common to run these copper lines from frame rail location directly behind rear tire to units in trailer?

Last edited:

CLB

I have an associated question about the propane gas feed location into the trailer. My preowned Sundance has a 1/2" id black pipe from front (driver's side) compartment leading to rear (passenger side) area along frame rail, and at a point around 1' behind rear wheel it manifolds into 3 or 4 individual 3/8" copper coil lines that enter up through trailer floor directly behind the rear wheel. This trailer shows signs of a previous tire blowout, and pipes do not look like a factory install. With that being said, is this location directly behind the rear trailer wheel the standard location for gas lines to enter up into the trailer, and is it common to run these copper lines from frame rail location directly behind rear tire to units in trailer?
It's the same way on my 2013 North Trail there's also one close to the front axle tire for my hot water heater.

Sent from my 5049Z using Tapatalk