New to me 08 F250!!!

Hello all! The wife and I purchased our 2017 Wilderness 3250BS last year in October ( her idea ) and at the time we only had a 2006 F150. Did a couple of local camping trips and one time we went to a friends property to camp for a weekend. This trip put us out on the highway. Not a comfortable feeling!! The big tractor trailers would suck us in and push us away even with our WDH with antisway. So I decide and finally convinced the wife that we needed a bigger tow vehicle. I just didn't feel safe with my wife and two kids in the truck while puling the camper. We had to sacrifice our 2015 Mustang GT but I think it is well worth it!

Here are the pics I forgot to attach.

442c76fc63e2d2839beef7afce33e4f5.jpg

And the car we traded

7358c00faf7787fa1806234010629073.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Try not to feel bad, I ordered a beautiful 2006 Pony as I was leaving Iraq. After I remarried and we had my son, I couldn't get Momma AND the rocket seat in the Pony at the same time so I traded up to my 08 F-150...a wonderful sacrifice!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
So sorry about the mustang, I drool over that body style--- but know what? You'll make far more memories with the truck and RV!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk