2017 Elkridge 39RDFS AND 40 FLFS Owners

CaptnJohn

Looking for the good, bad, and not so good on these two. Planning on purchasing one of the two next month. Any major problems to watch for? What gray tank is the W/D plumbed to?

CaptnJohn

Anyone having problems pulling 42' with a 1 ton SWR short bed? I'll make numbers OK but how about real lfe ulli?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We do not have those particular models but we have experience with the ElkRidge 37 Ultimate.
Dry weight 13200 w/options
Loaded weight 15000.
Length 41'7"

The Elkridge has been a great trailer for us. The right balance between amenities and budget. Just around 2.5 years of great fun.
Can't comment on pulling with a SRW. We use a one ton DRW. I would imagine the pin weight/payload would be your only issue to look at.
Our washer is located in the front closet and plumbed into the front gray with the upstairs shower/sink.

CaptnJohn

We do not have those particular models but we have experience with the ElkRidge 37 Ultimate.
Dry weight 13200 w/options
Loaded weight 15000.
Length 41'7"

The Elkridge has been a great trailer for us. The right balance between amenities and budget. Just around 2.5 years of great fun.
Can't comment on pulling with a SRW. We use a one ton DRW. I would imagine the pin weight/payload would be your only issue to look at.
Our washer is located in the front closet and plumbed into the front gray with the upstairs shower/sink.

Thank you for the info!
I'm looking at the same numbers. I figure loaded pin about 3000 which some room. The washer/dryer is located in the rear of the 40fls. SRW not as stable as DRW so wondering if anyone has experience as my F350 is only 7 months old.