Jensen TV manual ???

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
We bought a Bighorn 3370 with the Jensen TV. There was no manual for it provided. I called Jensen and they want a serial and model number to get me a manual, looked on the back of the TV and everywhere else and no sticker with such info. Any idea how I can get a manual ? Thanks :confused:

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Jensen TV

I measured the TV diagnoally, its 26". Thanks for the info. :)

Chuck Richard

If you ndo ever need the serial number it is most likely behind the wall mounting plate. I had to get the number when the ghost was turning my set on. Hopefully the manual Jim found is the new one, when I went on line with ASA the manual was a year old and had some differences.

KY Dan

If you ndo ever need the serial number it is most likely behind the wall mounting plate. I had to get the number when the ghost was turning my set on. Hopefully the manual Jim found is the new one, when I went on line with ASA the manual was a year old and had some differences.

Chuck I have the ghost turning my set on. Did you find the problem to get rid of it. Please Help!! I have the Jensen JE2608

Regards, Danny

osims

bsims
KY Dan
If you will look on the HOOT section of this forum you will find the phone number for ASA. They are great people to deal with, they sent me an electronic device to plug into the back of my 32inch Jenson to download revisions. No more ghost since the download.
Bill

KY Dan

KY Dan
If you will look on the HOOT section of this forum you will find the phone number for ASA. They are great people to deal with, they sent me an electronic device to plug into the back of my 32inch Jenson to download revisions. No more ghost since the download.
Bill

Bill
Thanks I will try that. The manual that I have with my TV does not match the manual that is on line and they are both for the same tv. I had this problem with a tv in my home years ago, but found out that someone had set the alarm to turn on the tv. The new tv in the camper does not have that function that I can find.

Danny

KY Dan

KY Dan
Bill

Bill thanks the device is on the way to reprogram my tv. Very nice people to deal with.

Jensen LCD Television

Initial Issue Date: 08-Apr-2008

Issue: Some production runs of the 26” and 32” Jensen LCD TV sets turn themselves on from an off state (19” sets are not affected).

Solution: Jensen has corrected this in current production units

If this issue is occurring with your 26” or 32” Jensen LCD TV, below is the process for getting this taken care of:

Interim Solution (present through end of April):

Work with your Heartland Dealer to have them contact ASA to arrange for the replacement of your TV set.

May 1 and going forward, do either of these 2 options:
1. Contact ASA Customer Service at 877-845-8750 to have ASA send you a device that will allow you to flash (update) the firmware in your TV to correct the problem.
2. Contact a Heartland dealer or service center to make arrangements for them to obtain the device, setup your appointment, bring in your trailer and have your TV’s firmware flashed (updated).