Beauty and the Beast

deee2

Well, the Bighorn is BEAUTY naturally, and the truck is THE BEAST! lol

Finally got the bed liner in and the hitch installed....

I gotta GO someplace!!!

Donna ;)

DSC02749a-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Good Lookin Rig Steve & Donna. Almost as good as ours:D:D:D:D. Nah, just kidding. It looks every bit as good as ours. Now, GO CAMPING!

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Y'all ain't gone yet:confused::D

Looks great but ya gotta get some rear flaps and a skirt on the TV to protect that Bighorn and keep the trailer clean and chip free. Need a Valley Industries Monster Ball too to make people ask you what you haul with that thing LOL.
IMG00173.jpg

P.S. TV Needs a deer slayer too. Ain't tried it on bambi yet but it works great killing bugs. A real PITA to clean the front of the truck now.
IMG00136.jpg

Yep I can help you and DH spend lots of $$$$ on toys for the new TV. Have a safe trip on your new adventure.

Mike

deee2

Oh yeah, Mike, you're a BIG help. I think I'm safe unless I show him your post! He has said he'd be getting mud flaps of some sort. Maybe I'll have to show him your pictures after all, that big ball is funny. We leave for a month but not until Aug. 15th. We're hoping to get out for a 2 nighter at least. I actually drove it today! Thanks all for your comments.

Donna :)

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi pmmjarrett[Mike] What is the name of your grill guard? I would be interested in ordering one like that. thanks TRAVELER07[Rick]

pmmjarrett

Hehehehe..... I can help empty a bank account and max a credit card in no time. I have about $3000 invested in outfitting this truck for what I do and I did all the labor myself...... Havn't even put air bags or a Kelderman air ride suspention on this one yet either.

Seriously, The flaps for the rear wheels are really needed, a dually kicks a lot of stuff up.

That Monster Ball was worth every penny of the $50 they cost for the laughs I get out of it by people that don't know better. I love parking at Walmart near the doors and sitting on the bench watching people do a double take and then walk back to inspect it until curiosity gets the best of them and they just have to touch it to see if it's real monly to shake their heads and walk away when they discover it's plastic when it moves a little.

pmmjarrett

Hi pmmjarrett[Mike] What is the name of your grill guard? I would be interested in ordering one like that. thanks TRAVELER07[Rick]

That is "The Rancher" by Go Industries I found it to be a perfect fit and like it. Heaviest duty guard I could find short of going to a Ranch Hand bumber or something similar and the only one I could find with a screen in front of the grill.

I bought it at Autoanything.com. Highly recommend, have bought many things from them over the past few years. They will match prices with competitors. Ended up getting mine for $540 shipped when a competitor had it on sale for fathers day;)