Landmark Bath Electric Shaver Plug

paulh

Our bathroom vanity surface area is just as small as so many other models. My lovely wife was always asking me to move my electric razor which was of course plugged into the only outlet while recharging and was just in the way. So I removed the factory's RV grade surface mount wall receptacle and installed a new residential recessed hollow wall box and receptacle. Fortunately this was located on the shower/plumbing wall and gave me the wall depth to accommodate it. I then spliced off of that box and installed another recessed hollow wall box and receptacle in the corner of the bath vanity cabinet. Why didn't I think of that earlier?

Attachments

• Bath Vanity  Receptacle.jpg
    Bath Vanity Receptacle.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 150

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Nice job Paul. But I have a better solution. Quit shaving and grow a beard like I do. Then there's no need for the additional plug and my wife never has to ask me to move my razor.;);)

mlpeloquin

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have part of one shelf in the cabinet and the wife has stuffed the rest full - happy wife happy life! So I cannot add a plug for my shaver, but great modification. Wish I could do the same.