2017 - Goshen Rally Minor Service Work

jbeletti

As we've done in the past, Heartland will be performing minor rally service work at no cost to attendees. Our local dealer, Tiara RV will be available for attendees to contract warranty and non-warranty work with, back at their Elkhart location.

Learn more about and sign up for Minor Rally Service Work at this link.

Last edited:

SHerrick

Can you please give some examples of the "minor service work" that has been accomplished at past events?

danemayer

Can you please give some examples of the "minor service work" that has been accomplished at past events?
In 2015, they replaced the light fixture and bracket that hold my license plate, and the hangars that hold the generator exhaust pipe.
In 2013, they worked on my propane flow and if I remember correctly they replaced the dual regulator.
In 2011, they fixed some loose trim and a replaced a broken fluorescent light cover.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

For us they replaced molding on one door and rehung another that was hard to close. Also gave us a furniture stain pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
2012 in Gillette, they did service, and we had them look at our kitchen slide. They made adjustments and also gave us some smooth "Slide-out Slickers" for the vinyl floor-- a Lippert product to help keep your slide from leaving marks on the floor. They also looked at our front overhang separation and tried longer screws to see if it was a simple solution. It didn't change, so we had to schedule a time to return to the factory at a later time. But was nice to have Jim Fenner and others there in person and confirm we had an issue.

2013, we had the refrigerator drain hose replaced, due to it becoming brittle and cracking. (the one that is supposed to stick out the fridge vent on Dometic units). They also adjusted the front door that was getting hard to close.

2015 they replaced some slide seals, and an exterior cable outlet that had lost its cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mthompson

I tried the link that was supposed to let me sign up for a couple minor fixes at the rally (yes, I'm registered) but it tells me I'm not authorized. Where do I go to sign up for that? Thanks., Mark

dbbls59

I've had slide seals replaced, ladder replaced and fender skirts replaced. Not all the same year however.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I tried the link that was supposed to let me sign up for a couple minor fixes at the rally (yes, I'm registered) but it tells me I'm not authorized. Where do I go to sign up for that? Thanks., Mark
The link to the minor service items will be in the confirmation email that was sent to you after you registered.
Is that the link that you followed?

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
No, its not you. There have been other reports of the same problem.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Sorry for the delay in responding here - so I fixed this up about an hour ago. Everyone now has access. I'd forgotten to reset permissions on that form after testing.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I didn't enter my info yet, but at least i got to the form, so it's all good. THANKS JIM, I know all this is a monster undertaking!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Dave,

I need to amend my service request form so can you please advise me how to change what I need done.

Jim Marigliano

I also need to amend my service work form.
I originally put down 1 item, but have now discovered something else that needs a repair.
How do I get back into the form to make an addition.
Clicked on the Service Work Form, but it will not let me in to make an addition.

Hockster

jbeletti

I also need to amend my service work form.
I originally put down 1 item, but have now discovered something else that needs a repair.
How do I get back into the form to make an addition.
Clicked on the Service Work Form, but it will not let me in to make an addition.

Hockster
We've setup the form so that a user can only submit it once. Unfortunately, users have no access to the database to make changes. But we have a solution. Kindly drop an email to Dave Yocum (dyocum881@yahoo.com) and advise him of your change. He will work it out with you. Thanks.