2017 Goshen Rally - Weighing Service

jbeletti

The Recreational Vehicle Safety and Education Foundation (RVSEF) will be offering RV and Truck weighing services. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier and a link to their service sign-up form.

Last edited:

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Jim,

Maybe you are not done yet, but the link on the link for this service brings you to the form for "minor service" not "weighting service".

plshilo

All,
RV Safety will be there weighing. I just checked there scales last week here in Lake City, Florida.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
All,
RV Safety will be there weighing. I just checked there scales last week here in Lake City, Florida.

Yes! I understand they are going to be there. I just wondered if we'd get a confirmation email that we've signed up. I even did my homework already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plshilo

Yes! I understand they are going to be there. I just wondered if we'd get a confirmation email that we've signed up. I even did my homework already!

I will give them a call Monday when I get back to my Office and let everyone know......Hope that is OK Jim???

jbeletti

We are signed up. Will we hear confirmation of this?

Erika
Hi Erika, this service, like the Carpet Cleaning, the Rig Washing Service and anything else there are sign-ups for with outside vendors, I really can't say if you'll receive a confirm from them or not. Sign-up forms is a service I offer to these smaller vendors who don't have a process like this. Think of it more as a warm lead service. When in doubt or just need to know - just give the vendors a call to confirm.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok, no worries, in this case "scheduling" for the rig weigh is just picking a day, and is not as critical.

I've already had a call that confirmed my carpet cleaning date and time. :)

jbeletti

Ok, no worries, in this case "scheduling" for the rig weigh is just picking a day, and is not as critical.

I've already had a call that confirmed my carpet cleaning date and time. :)

Cool - pleased to hear Josh is calling people for appointments who've signed up.