National Rally

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I sent out a regional email asking for names on who is attending....The Rally has two free evenings....if you want, we can get together for a pot luck or go to town for a nice group dinner....

I will arrive for the pre rally....Departing from the Ft Collins Rally.

plshilo

We will be attending. pre-rally, rally and arriving early for disc brake and IS upgrade.
We are also getting the same done....only we are doing it after the rally, going to Heartland for a week even before pre-rally....See you guys there

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I sent out a regional email asking for names on who is attending....The Rally has two free evenings....if you want, we can get together for a pot luck or go to town for a nice group dinner....

I will arrive for the pre rally....Departing from the Ft Collins Rally.

I was not attempting to set anything up I just wanted to see if any of the folks from our chapter were planning to go so maybe we could meet at someones rig and have a beer or two.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Well....I will have a beer or two available for you!!!!!How is the full time RVng going? Are you continuing for a second year?

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Well....I will have a beer or two available for you!!!!!How is the full time RVng going? Are you continuing for a second year?

We are loving it. We have not found anything to dislike about full timing. As far as continuing, we are leaning that way but still have time to think about it. We may take some time away after the CO fall rally to decide.