2017 Goshen Rally - New Coach Rebates

jbeletti

If you registered for and attended the 2017 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana, you may be eligible for a new coach rebate if:
A. You take retail delivery of a new, never titled, Heartland RV between May 30 and July 17, 2017, or
B. You “factory order” a new Heartland RV from a dealer and that order gets entered into our ordering system by the dealer by July 17, 2017.

This rebate is not retroactive, transferable or combinable.

Rebate amounts will be detailed on the Rally Rebate certificates included in your rally packets.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jim, does the dealer at the Goshen rally carry the full line of Heartland products?

jbeletti

Jim, does the dealer at the Goshen rally carry the full line of Heartland products?
Nearly every brand. The new Terry is not carried by Tiara (at this time) but we plan to have one there. What brand do you want confirmation of?

JWalker

Nearly every brand. The new Terry is not carried by home (yet) but we plan to have one there. What brand do you want confirmation of?

Have a NE region member that is looking at in ElkRidge at a New York dealership. He is signed up to go to Goshen. But does not believe the dealership there carries the ElkRidge brand. He was asking if the rebate would apply to a different dealership?

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim I'm at Wilkins looking at the 2018 39MBHS I was wondering what kind of additional rebates that heartland would give to us outside of the dealer cuts.

jbeletti

Jim I'm at Wilkins looking at the 2018 39MBHS I was wondering what kind of additional rebates that heartland would give to us outside of the dealer cuts.
It will be $1500 on the ER.

Bear in mind the terms of the rebate
If you registered for and attended the 2017 North American Heartland Owners
Rally in Goshen, Indiana, you may be eligible for a new coach rebate if:

A. You take retail delivery of a new, never titled, Heartland RV between May 30
and July 17, 2017, OR

B. You “factory order” a new Heartland RV from a dealer and that order gets
entered into our ordering system by the dealer between May 30 & July 17, 2017.

Kbvols

It will be $1500 on the ER.

Bear in mind the terms of the rebate
If you registered for and attended the 2017 North American Heartland Owners
Rally in Goshen, Indiana, you may be eligible for a new coach rebate if:

A. You take retail delivery of a new, never titled, Heartland RV between May 30
and July 17, 2017, OR

B. You “factory order” a new Heartland RV from a dealer and that order gets
entered into our ordering system by the dealer between May 30 & July 17, 2017.

Jim,

Is the rebate amount the same for a Big Horn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

If anyone buys at the rally, I'm pretty sure Tiara will redeem the rebate for you on your deal. It helps some get financed or not have to wait for me to get a check processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim I'm new to Goshen from what everyone is telling me there will be a dealer on site? If this is correct who is it ide like to see if I can get a better deal out there.

jbeletti

Jim I'm new to Goshen from what everyone is telling me there will be a dealer on site? If this is correct who is it ide like to see if I can get a better deal out there.

Yes, our local dealer will be there and will have some coaches on-hand at the rally for attendees to look at. The dealer is Tiara RV Sales (link).

JWalker

Unfortunately Mike, it looks like this dealership carries a limited amount of the Heartland product line. Mostly the highend, High $$.
Not seeing Gateway, ElkRidge, Edge, Torque, NorthTrail etc.

I did see great deals on left over Oakmonts. Almost identical floor plan as ours. Already has the LevelUp!!!!
Not sure if that layout would suite your needs??
https://www.tiararvsales.com/products?class_id=&make_id=oakmont&model_id=&price=

Vinny773

Hi Jim it's Vinny. We are looking at a new Landmark 365 Oshkosh. Hopefully there will be one on site or we will order from the dealer. We are looking forward to the Rally. Hopefully the prices will better than the RV Shows. Love the idea of factory rebates.