Tires

I just bought a 321 in another state. We found an issue during the walk through and the dealership agreed to pay for the work to be done local. (Camping World) I took my unit in for the work on Saturday 21 Dec. Along with a short list of warranty issues that needed correcting. Keep in mind I only brought the unit home and then to the dealership. I pointed out where one of my tires was showing waves in the sidewall and was assured it would be addressed. It has been nearly 2 months and I still don't have my unit back nor has the tires even been addressed. What do I need to do to try and get the tires warranted myself. I'm going to get my unit back tomorrow but I don't want to leave it another month.

danemayer

I just bought a 321 in another state. We found an issue during the walk through and the dealership agreed to pay for the work to be done local. (Camping World) I took my unit in for the work on Saturday 21 Dec. Along with a short list of warranty issues that needed correcting. Keep in mind I only brought the unit home and then to the dealership. I pointed out where one of my tires was showing waves in the sidewall and was assured it would be addressed. It has been nearly 2 months and I still don't have my unit back nor has the tires even been addressed. What do I need to do to try and get the tires warranted myself. I'm going to get my unit back tomorrow but I don't want to leave it another month.
Tire warranty is through the tire distributor, not Heartland. The dealership may be able to assist with this if they want to. Or you can call the tire distributor directly. Depending on who made the tire you may get various responses. Heartland should be able to provide you with contact info for the distributor.

You can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.