Good Influence on Neighbor

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
3 years ago our neighbors let us move into the neighborhood with our Big Horn....2 years later we voted out the HOA. And on Friday night they went down to Macon to buy a headboard and came back on Saturday night with a Mallard! Still no headboard!20170219_083711.jpg

Now to recruit them into the club!

mlpeloquin

3 years ago our neighbors let us move into the neighborhood with our Big Horn....2 years later we voted out the HOA. And on Friday night they went down to Macon to buy a headboard and came back on Saturday night with a Mallard! Still no headboard!View attachment 49957

Well the Mallard has a headboard in it doesn't it?!!

jbeletti

3 years ago our neighbors let us move into the neighborhood with our Big Horn....2 years later we voted out the HOA. And on Friday night they went down to Macon to buy a headboard and came back on Saturday night with a Mallard! Still no headboard!View attachment 49957

Good work Paul!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks Jim! This is the pilot neighbor you met. They have been checking out rallies to go to already and will hopefully join.

jbeletti

Thanks Jim! This is the pilot neighbor you met. They have been checking out rallies to go to already and will hopefully join.

That would be awesome. Most TT owners seem to be younger folks with young children and tend to not come to rallies. We NEED more TT owners and young families to join the club and join us at rallies :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Same thing happened to us when we bought our previous Heartland Trail Runner.

Our neighbors across the street came over to look at it when we brought it home and a few months later they bought a brand new Heartland North Trail!

CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2007.jpg

c1andc2

I don't know that I necessarily agree with "good" influence but Paul and Sue are fantastic neighbors who have eagerly made many suggestions and recommendations. While showering us with some necessities for the new camper

jbeletti

I don't know that I necessarily agree with "good" influence but Paul and Sue are fantastic neighbors who have eagerly made many suggestions and recommendations. While showering us with some necessities for the new camper

Welcome to the forum and to the Heartland family. I remember meeting you and Paul and Sue's home a couple years back. Hope to meet you on the road with your Heartland!

c1andc2

Welcome to the forum and to the Heartland family. I remember meeting you and Paul and Sue's home a couple years back. Hope to meet you on the road with your Heartland!
Thanks!! we are excited to get it on the road and get together with others

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired

Congrats on the new rig! You guys need to come see us at the 2917 SC Heartland Owners Club Rally in May. See e link in my signature

c1andc2

Congrats on the new rig! You guys need to come see us at the 2917 SC Heartland Owners Club Rally in May. See e link in my signature
thank you, we are excited to be not only new Heartland owners but also a new TT owner, we have lots to learn, and look forward to meeting others as we figure it all out