ATF: Road Warrior - TV connections

Have a 2015 355 RW
What do these coax connections go to ? My Bighorn had a sticker on the inside stating where these went to
I am thinking the one on the left side is satalite?
Larry

Attachments

• coax.JPG
    coax.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 43

jbeletti

Have a 2015 355 RW
What do these coax connections go to ? My Bighorn had a sticker on the inside stating where these went to
I am thinking the one on the left side is satalite?
Larry

It's likely they are both for satellite. Perhaps one to the living room and one to the bedroom. Or one from the roof. Consider calling the Customer Service tomorrow (Monday) morning at 877-262-8032 and they can track this down for you.

Chrisried

check for a sticker on the inside of the door that opens, I would have never seen mine had someone not pointed it out. Also I mine they are left to right instead of top to bottom. My right one is the feed from the roof for satellite, then you need to jumper wire that to the one next to it for living room. the other two are for bedroom tv, if your satellite has to outputs then you would jumper the bottom two together to feed the bedroom tv. There is a document in the HUG area that is titled getting started with Satellite TV check that out, also the Audio Visual document in there, They are very helpful.