Ladybug infestation

Relayman

Anyone know how to get ladybug/ japanese beatles out of the camper ?
our 2017 3270 is infested with them !
don't want to "bomb" them for fear of damaging the woodwork finish.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

I just googled "Ladybug Insecticide" and got a bunch of answers. This issue may be a first for the forum, problem is usually ants, mice...

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
By infested, what do you mean?

We have a few, they get more active in the warm temps, but I'll see 3-5 flocking to a window in the sun, or up around the skylight in the shower. I use a dust-buster to suck them up and dispose of them.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We had the same problem when we picked up our 2010 BigHorn. We got rid of them with a vacuum! Took a few months but finally they were all gone.

VKTalley

Anyone know how to get ladybug/ japanese beatles out of the camper ?
our 2017 3270 is infested with them !
don't want to "bomb" them for fear of damaging the woodwork finish.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There is not much that will kill the Asian ladybugs other than a vacuum cleaner. We have been infested a couple of times by them and shield bugs aka stink bugs. We just leave the vacuum cleaner out and sweep them up as we see them. Also, close your slides in about halfway and check/sweep your seals...as this is a favorite hiding place.

klp605

Guessing Asian beetles if they are found inside. The best thing is to try to prevent them from coming in. Bug Slayer is what we have found to be most effective. It is non-staining, doesn't get washed away by rain and covers for many other uninvited guests (spiders, flies, mosquito's, etc). I purchase it from home improvement store, but here it is from a quick google search.

http://www.landmsupply.com/departme...AlqFnNIYURssnQeuQFNnd_ImMZWl0Uy2BGRoCYe3w_wcB