2017 Goshen Rally - RV Washing Service

jbeletti

ALL Brite RV Cleaning will be providing Tow Rig and RV cleaning services during our pre-rally and our rally. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier and for a link to the sign-up form.

Discuss RV Washing via reply to this thread.

Last edited:

Georgia_Biker

Re: 2017 Goshen Rally - RV Washing Service - delayed

Just heads up folks - I got a call from Dawn at All Brite at 8:00 PM this evening letting me know she is behind on the washing and will not be in Goshen until Friday he 9th - I was really disappointed as I had her scheduled her on Wednesday the 7th. She is now catching me on Saturday the 10h.
She promises she will get to everyone

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2017 Goshen Rally - RV Washing Service - delayed

Just heads up folks - I got a call from Dawn at All Brite at 8:00 PM this evening letting me know she is behind on the washing and will not be in Goshen until Friday he 9th - I was really disappointed as I had her scheduled her on Wednesday the 7th. She is now catching me on Saturday the 10h.
She promises she will get to everyone

I got an email to be rescheduled to the 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dykesj11

They are on site. They washed my rig today and will wax tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jassson007

Well two years ago they did a decent job on my rig. Not so much this year. Will not let them touch my rig ever again and to top it off the owner, Dawn, got an attitude with me this morning when I tried to pay for the work that was done and to cancel the wax job since they didn't do a good job washing it. If you're curious come take a look at what they call clean on my front cap.

dykesj11

They washed three rigs and waxed two of them in Draft Horse along the fence. Also did my truck. Ended up being decent jobs if not the best.

jassson007

They did three rigs to the right in Draft Horse along the fence. Not without some commotion but ended up being decent jobs.

Oh well guess I learned my lesson.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Come home from golf to find my rig shiny and bright thanks to AAll Brite.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

We're very pleased with the wash and wax performed on our Cyclone. Highly recommend.
It takes more than just the wash to make it look its best.

Come take a look and judge for yourself - site 451 in the Northwest section.

porthole

Retired
3rd and last time for me as well.
Granted the rig was almost clean, and a good thing my truck tool box is steel (they used it as a work platform).

But, the cap was still black streak covered, the sides below drippy things like the microwave hood vent and dryer vent had streaks and none of the marks on the slides from the seals were cleaned.
Trailer wheels were not touched at all.
It was explained to Deb that the marks are not covered under cleaning, only detailing.

So, I guess the price went up and the quality went down. The rig was spotless after cleaning the prior two rallies.

And to add, Kyle had his Truck (Tractor) done. The cleaning crew elected to not ask me to move my now clean truck that was parked next to Kyle's truck.

Truck and trailer were powered washed for almost 350 miles coming home, enough so that they are both still clean.

At $64 locally for a Blue Beacon truck trailer and Rain-X job, it is a better deal and no attitudes.