2017 Goshen Rally - Agenda

jbeletti

The Rally Agenda continues to be built through mid-May when all the rally documentation is sent out for printing.

Once the Agenda document is final, the links in it will be active.

Follow this link to the "latest" version of the Agenda. A final version of the Agenda will be in your rally packets.

Discuss the Rally Agenda via "Reply to Thread" at the top-left of this page.

pegmikef

Jim, was the link supposed to go to some kind of draft or just a page that says placeholder as it goes to a blank placeholder page.

jbeletti

Jim, was the link supposed to go to some kind of draft or just a page that says placeholder as it goes to a blank placeholder page.

Placeholder doc for now Mike. I'll be working on an agenda skeleton over the next couple days. The link will not change but the file will be updated. I will reply on this thread when I have the first version up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Updated: 2017 Goshen Rally - Agenda

The Rally Agenda placeholder page has been replaced with an actual Rally Agenda document :) (see link in post #1 of this thread). It's still a draft and will remain so until we print rally docs in late May, but what is online is pretty close to final in terms of major agenda items.

Times will continue to be refined.

Next, we'll be working on the schedules for Technical and Lifestyle Presentations.

Wanderlust

The Rally Agenda continues to be built through mid-May when all the rally documentation is sent out for printing.

Once the Agenda document is final, the links in it will be active.

Follow this link to the "latest" version of the Agenda. A final version of the Agenda will be in your rally packets.

Discuss the Rally Agenda via "Reply to Thread" at the top-left of this page.

P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Re: 2017 Goshen Rally - Agenda - Error

I found an error in the "printed" rally agenda in your rally bags. I transposed the entertainment between Thursday and Saturday evenings.

To confirm - Thursday evening will be Chicago Tribute Anthology and Saturday will be Timing's Everything.

Here's a link to the Entertainment Guide. It is accurate :)