2009 3912 Bedroom TV

tbsimmons

How is everyone mounting a TV in the bedroom.
This was one of the things I did not like about a Cyclone. WW comes with (3) TV's. Cyclone comes with (1).
I would like to put a flat screen where it belongs, but have not decided how to mount it.
2009's have the TV in the center, not in the corner like the others.

Thanks.

boxcar1511

we mounted our's on a piece of plywood covered in black felt put it on a piano hinge and mounted it inside the cabinet put stop block on inside of cabinet with a magnet stop to keep it closed. TV swings outward giving you acess to ant. booster and little bit of hidden storage. Our tv is 20" flat screen, we put a dvd/vcr combo above the dresser just to the right of tv, fits in there snug so we did not attach it,

beasleyrl

I mounted ours on an extended TV swivel mount through the left cabinet. It is a 22" LCD. I also added a couple of straps from the center of the TV area to the side cabinets to keep it from bouncing while we were moving. So far, no issues.

Also, I put the electronics (satellite receiver and DVD) in behind the TV. Satellite receiver has an RF remote so no issue with it being behind the TV. For the DVD, the remote doesn't work that well but no big deal...