Project BH 3760EL

We are new to this site and new 5th wheel owners. Purchased a 2016 Bighorn 3760EL and decided to add tile to the kitchen and bathroom. We love how it turned out! Now we just hope it stays on the wall. Lol
We will carry around some adhesive just incase. I haven't figured out how to post photos on here yet but when I get approved or figure out this site I will defiantly upload the photos.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Greenfamily004 and welcome to this great forum.
You will need a couple more posts before you will be able to upload pics.
We would all love to see you mod.

Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club.
Check out the Events tab at the top of the page for upcoming rallies.

Peace
Dave

Hello Greenfamily004 and welcome to this great forum.
You will need a couple more posts before you will be able to upload pics.
We would all love to see you mod.

Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club.
Check out the Events tab at the top of the page for upcoming rallies.

Peace
Dave
Thank you Cookie, i just joined the club today 👍 I don't really know what to post currently and just trying to figure out how to post and how to route around on this site. It's a little more difficult since I'm on my phone and not a desk toot or lap top but I'll keep trying. Do you know if I'm able to upload a photo to my profile now or is that something that I will need to wait on??

Can you recommend a good thread to start out on?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You now have 4 posts so you should be good to go as far as posting pics.
You can add an avatar as well as a profile picture.
And here is a link to the September Georgia Chapter Rally. [LINK]

Peace
Dave

Oregon_Camper

......just trying to figure out how to post and how to route around on this site. It's a little more difficult since I'm on my phone and not a desk toot or lap top......

Are you using TapTalk on your phone? If not, get it from your app store. It is a lot easier to use while your phone vs trying to use the phones web browser.