big horn dealers in So Cal

bajaron

Bajaron
Ray

When will you have a dealer in So. CAl that will have a complete line of Big Horns in stock. :confused:

Ron W.

tcbrady

Richardson's RV is a full-line BIGHORN dealer - I think they have multiple locations

Richardson's: Sun City - phone 951-679-9800

bajaron

Bajaron
tcbrady said:
Richardson's RV is a full-line BIGHORN dealer - I think they have multiple locations

Richardson's: Sun City - phone 951-679-9800
:mad:
I went to there web site which states that if you e-mail them from it they will get back to you in 24 hrs. Have you heard from them because i have not. It's been over a week and i have e-mailed them two times asking what they have in stock. I didn't want to drive there to find out they dont have any.
Thanks for the info maybe i will call them.:eek:

Ron W.

bajaron

Bajaron
Coley

sorry for the delay in responding but have been away.
I called Richardson RV and was told they had a 3655 in stock but not a 3600Rl. This was on Wed. Drove over there on Sunday and was walked around there lot, but the saleman couldn't find the unit. I asked for a brocher but they didn't have any ot them either.
BIG WASTE OF TIME. This was hours out of my way to go there and a waste of my time.

Ron W:mad:

Last edited:

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Hi Coley
Don't let one dealer make up your mind. It sounds like that one just wanted to get you to the lot and try and sell you something. Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.