Hitch and stairs free to good home

Garypowell

Having just switched to an Anderson Hitch and Torque Stairs I have a 9 year old Curt 20K hitch and a set of 4-step entry steps that I will give to someone who can use them.

I am in Melbourne, FL and you'll have to come pick them up. Both in excellent condition.

I am not including pictures since one looks a lot like a Curt 20 K hitch....and the other a pair of entry stairs.

Not going to ship....drive by pick up only. I am leaving for 2 months trip March 17th. If they are still in my garage they will be sold for scrap.

PM me or respond to thread.

Shay911

Having just switched to an Anderson Hitch and Torque Stairs I have a 9 year old Curt 20K hitch and a set of 4-step entry steps that I will give to someone who can use them.

I am in Melbourne, FL and you'll have to come pick them up. Both in excellent condition.

I am not including pictures since one looks a lot like a Curt 20 K hitch....and the other a pair of entry stairs.

Not going to ship....drive by pick up only. I am leaving for 2 months trip March 17th. If they are still in my garage they will be sold for scrap.

PM me or respond to thread.

I would l9ve steps for my elderly parents. I live in GA though.