Bathroom in DRV Aire

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I saw this bathroom in the new DRV Aire at the RV show in Dallas. Very nice! Heartland might want to steal this!

f3c5ab93e225e6929ded1ec48744ae56.jpg

77ac6677b8712fcc707c83ce7abc178b.jpg

9c362b057d7f777bc2b90742c2701059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I guess, "to each his own." I do not like the double sinks. The left hand sink is right in front of the toilet and a person would be cramped using that one to say, shave or brush their teeth. Personally I don't think the bathroom looks big enough to have two people trying to get ready at the same time. I'd prefer more counter space instead of the second sink. In otherwords, I love my Newport bathroom an whole lot more than the DRV one. I'm just sayin.........

danemayer

I guess, "to each his own." I do not like the double sinks. The left hand sink is right in front of the toilet and a person would be cramped using that one to say, shave or brush their teeth.
Keith,

I think you picked up on a major drawback. Deciding who gets to stand between toilet and sink looks like it could be a source of marital discord.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Keith,

I think you picked up on a major drawback. Deciding who gets to stand between toilet and sink looks like it could be a source of marital discord.

Ok, I'll admit, I didn't go stand there at the sink behind the toilet.

But I have the toilet directly behind me now in my 4010RD as many side-isle, two-door baths have, and we added the Dometic 320 with the elongated bowl. No issues so far.

Although I don't love all the decor in this bath, I do like the dual sink concept in a side isle bath.

Maybe because the DRVs are a wide-body coach, they have more room to do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sengli

Well since heartland already owns them. Shouldnt be too much of a stretch to get that design moved over? That decor is very nice and inviting.

Kenneths

At least the faucets look like they reach into the bowls instead of what I have in my Newport, they barely make it to the edge.