Light switch

travis_g

I always hated that the light switches for all the living area lights were inside the control panel behind a door. I ordered one of the triple switches from Amazon and pulled the writes from the main, pendant and puck light and ran then down the wall and installed the switch outside the box. It's so much easier to control the lighting in the living area now.
ca803e1d7d55898d945fe842084a284e.jpg
267135a5c869697fb3a56e63feb12cc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Good job
You will appreciate the extra work it took you to do that Mod every single time you to on or off the lights.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

justafordguy

Nice job. I never liked the units with the closed up switch panels anyway. I like my switches out where I can see/get to them easy.

jbeletti

Great mod Travis. And one that is real easy today, yet provides so much value each day. I do this on most of my coaches.

That said, some people hate seeing control panel switches out in the open. To each their own.

sengli

Good move on the switch relo. Now if the light switches were not only out in the open, but internally lighted too. That way when you come inside in the dark you could find them to turn on.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I also added a switch for the ceiling lights outside the cabinet for easy on/off, leaving the one in the cabinet active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travis_g

Good job
You will appreciate the extra work it took you to do that Mod every single time you to on or off the lights.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I was absolutely inspired by all your great mods.

- - - Updated - - -

Good move on the switch relo. Now if the light switches were not only out in the open, but internally lighted too. That way when you come inside in the dark you could find them to turn on.

That would be cool. The plan right now is that I have some glow in the dark duct tape and I am going to place a strip of it on each switch. .

BusManRG

41DpUgI5eYL._SL500_AC_SS100_.jpg
These little led motion sensing strips are worth their weight in gold! We have one in the entry cupboard with the switches, one under the kitchen sink, and one in the little bin outside behind the tv. Instant on when we open the cupboard and goes off automatically after about 30 seconds. No more fumbling for switches!

Sandy