How to Adjust bathroom sliding door.

WBG

WBGavin
At the risk of being declared incompetent, I need some help with regard to adjusting the bathroom sliding door in a 2014 3570 (I assume most are nearly the same). What I want to do is to adjust the door so that it hangs straight. As it is, there is a large gap between the door and the jam at the top, and no gap at the bottom. (someone in the family - not to mention any names, is afraid that someone might peer thru the gap and spy on them - a tragedy of monumental proportions)
Thanks in advance for your help.

gasman

Camp Socializer
There are two threaded hangers on the top of the door. You need to turn the nut on the rear hanger to raise the rear of the door. That will bring the top of the door to the jamb. You may be able to lower the front of the door a little, however if there is not enough thread left in the hanger, you run the risk of the front edge of the door dropping out of the hanger during travel. Try to do most of the adjustment with the rear hanger.

WBG

WBGavin
There are two threaded hangers on the top of the door. You need to turn the nut on the rear hanger to raise the rear of the door. That will bring the top of the door to the jamb. You may be able to lower the front of the door a little, however if there is not enough thread left in the hanger, you run the risk of the front edge of the door dropping out of the hanger during travel. Try to do most of the adjustment with the rear hanger.

Thanks so much. Will give it a try tonight

WBG