2017 Goshen Rally - For Sale Table (member to member)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Regarding the Heartland Owners Swap Meet:

One BIG THING I want to sell is a used QUEEN Sleep Number Bed. I WILL NOT bring to Goshen if there is not a seriously interested party.

Purchased in May of 2012, used for "vacationing" for a few years, and then 1.5 years full-timing. Still operates just like new. Non-smoking rig. We do have cats, but the mattress was always well covered.

Outer Cover can be dry-cleaned.

New, paid $990. Asking $150 or best offer.

Comes with pump, hoses, one cordless remote that operates both sides, mattress cover, inner foam edges and corners, and two air bladders for each side to operate independently.

It's packed in a box and stored, so I don't have any pics except some older ones taken when it was new, and a few after install of the height and fabric.

See pics

Mattress.jpg

ITEM HAS SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jbeletti

As we've done in past years, we'll make a table available for members to place RV and RV lifestyle items for sale to fellow members.

Follow this link to the For Sale article to learn more and for those who wish to prepare their items ahead of time, to download a PDF of pre-made For Sale blank tags.

Discuss For Sale Table as a Reply to Thread in this thread.

TravelTiger

Fender -- Free to good home.

This was supposed to be for a 2016 Big Country, but may fit other brands. If someone needs it and the other small piece that completes the fender, let me know and I will bring to Goshen. ONLY IF SERIOUS INTEREST. PM me to discuss.

Wrong fender.jpg

It's in my storage building for now, so not readily accessible.

Erika

This item was spoken for, but is BACK UP FOR GRABS. It will fit BigHorns with black pebbled look fenders.

Last edited:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I have two 5th wheel covers that I'll bring if anyone wants to commit to them. One is brand new, box never opened and fits a 37 ft. 5th wheel. The other one was used only one season and fits a 40 ft. 5th wheel. We started wintering in Florida so I never use them any more. If no one has a strong desire for them, I'll leave them home and sell at a yard sale.

szewczyk_john

I have the TrailerSaver Simple Slide mechanism for sale. Bought new in 2011. No longer need it as we went from the Mega Cab to a longbox. Asking $75.00. Will bring it if some one wants it only. Web site page here PM me if you have any questions

porthole

Retired
I have two 5th wheel covers that I'll bring if anyone wants to commit to them. One is brand new, box never opened and fits a 37 ft. 5th wheel. The other one was used only one season and fits a 40 ft. 5th wheel. We started wintering in Florida so I never use them any more. If no one has a strong desire for them, I'll leave them home and sell at a yard sale.

Kieth, have numbers for the short one ?

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Kieth, have numbers for the short one ?
Duane, because it is brand new, never opened box, I'm asking $100. Let me re-phrase that. It's brand new, never been used. I would want to open the box and double check it to make sure it is "good to go" before selling it.

Dennyha

I am planning to bring a DISH VIP 211z satellite receiver and a Tailgater automatic dish. I used both of these last season, and now we've switched to DirecTV. They will only work with DISH network.

TravelTiger

I am planning to bring a DISH VIP 211z satellite receiver and a Tailgater automatic dish. I used both of these last season, and now we've switched to DirecTV. They will only work with DISH network.

Care to share a price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Yes, sorry about that... I originally paid $95 for the receiver (now available at CW for $75), and $350 for the tailgater. I'm asking $200 for the pair.

Sounds fair to me! We aren't in the market, but someone might snatch that up!

Lou_and_Bette

I will be bringing a Flojet set up to sell. CW has just the pump in a hard case without any hoses for $229, mine doesn't have the hard case but does come with hose and necessary parts for connecting to sewer. I used it for about 2 months before I improved my septic system and didn't need it anymore. Asking $125.00. By the way, I changed the on/off toggle switch to a heavier duty version and improved water proofing so I could confidently leave it connected all the time.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
For Sale and willing to bring to Goshen 2017 is a Direct TV SWM-1 dish, power pack and TV4RV tripod complete setup in travel bag. All you need is the camper. Asking $100 or BEST OFFER!

Mury135

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
I well bring to the Rally a 17.1/2 steel wheel bran knew never had a tire on it, paid 65 for it take 40

mthompson

For Sale and willing to bring to Goshen 2017 is a Direct TV SWM-1 dish, power pack and TV4RV tripod complete setup in travel bag. All you need is the camper. Asking $100 or BEST OFFER!

Mury135

Mury,could you send me a private message please.

Thanks,Mark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Murry, I hadn't seen your PM. Thanks for the info, I'm checking with my local DirecTV guy to see if this is what I need. Thanks, Mark
Which DTV receiver model do you have? You can look inside the Access Card door for that information.

Peace
Dave

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I have several items I'd be willing to bring if someone is seriously interested. PM me for details on any item in the photos below...
0df8c763803c4b405bf3e1b8d46c5938.jpg

Ladder mount clothes drying rack
82665105b0bb740e5481f7bd99565696.jpg

DTV tailgating dish and tripod