Garage space

Fireslyer

Has anyone ever carried a 800 RZR and a Honda Goldwing 1800 together in the garage?? the combined weight is only 1500 lbs. We have a Cyclone 4100 king 12" garage Thanks

Lynn1130

I would think that would be a very tight fit, if they both go in at all. How do you tie them both down if they do fit with so little room?

I have a 10' garage and a Honda Pioneer 700-4 which is a few inches under 10'. Even if I had a 12 ' garage that would leave me a foot front and back.

Dennyha

We often travel with a newer HD Ultra Limited in our 10' garage. I guarantee we don't have a foot of spare space front and back.

Puzzled_1

Do any of the Cyclones offer an open floor plan?

Some of the open floor plan models (T33) have 16' of space from the garage door to the kitchen counter.

LBR

Do any of the Cyclones offer an open floor plan?

Some of the open floor plan models (T33) have 16' of space from the garage door to the kitchen counter.
The 3418 has an advertised 18' open area to haul toys in, but is not a garage.

The 4018 is advertised as having a 17.5' long garage, and is a true garage.

Lynn1130

While some will say this is not an issue, I have been in more than one toy hauler with open parking that smelled of gas and oil. Personally I prefer the enclosed garage with venting to avoid that concern.

avvidclif

Mine is open and vented, never been a problem. But when I'm camping the bike isn't in there.... It was loaded last Thur for a trip that didn't happen and still no smell. I guess a lot depends on what you put in there.

Puzzled_1

With the new injected bikes you shouldn't be smelling anything.

Having owned both an open floor plan and a garage they both have their advantages.

Lynn1130

With the new injected bikes you shouldn't be smelling anything.

I have an "injected" SXS but I am careful to not over fill to the point of sloshing while transporting and if you have a leak, dripping oil or some other similar issue, you have smell and floor deposits. I have a tarp down on the floor to prevent those but.. It still happens.

LBR

we have a cyclone 3513 with a 13 foot garage. Think it is the largest garage available without being open.
You missed it by 4.5'☺....our 4018 has 17.5' fully closed off garage with 2 complete happy jack bunk setups we use for storage.

We opted for the carpet and quarter turn table legs, so after removing all but 4 needed tie downs and filling the recesses up level, I layed the carpet and installed the 3 low profile front table leg mounts on top of the carpet as we use only the front table. We then lay a doubled over tarp on the entire floor when the toy is loaded to collect sand, mud, water, oil, grease....etc.

oh yes, forgot about that one.
We looked at the 4018 when we bought ours, but decided on the 3513 HD edition.
Wife wanted the second bathroom and i preferred a 2 axles.
our 13 foot garage holds a full dresser and a trike, all we needed.

LBR

oh yes, forgot about that one.
We looked at the 4018 when we bought ours, but decided on the 3513 HD edition.
Wife wanted the second bathroom and i preferred a 2 axles.
our 13 foot garage holds a full dresser and a trike, all we needed.
A perfect setup for you...Nice to have so many floorplans/sizes to fit most everyones needs these days!