2017 Cyclone 3611 JS Solar Panel to Charge Battery

MillerTime802

Reaching out to see if anyone has a recommendation for a quality by affordable solar panel for my trailer. The Cyclone comes prewired and ready to plug in a panel The solar panel is to keep the battery charged, as a battery tender while the trailer is not in use.....as I understand it.

Thanks for your help,
Brad

LBR

Go to solarontheside.com and you will find the kits you need.

The plug is simply a clean way to hook a kit to your coach with a clean looking plugin rather than hooking clamps to your batteries.

Sarge

I have the similar rig in the Road Warrior (3611 is virtually identical to the 362RW) -

The factory plug in + A "mobile" system will not have the capacity to recharge your battery.

Install a true roof mounted 300+ watt or bigger system if you want to keep your batteries* topped off during storage.

To get a true "run on solar" system you will need MUCH larger than even 300+ watts.

* Your first upgrade to your electric should be to upgrade from the single 12V to a dual 6V set up....

Congrats on a great layout - We really enjoy the slide-in-a-slide....

Thanx, Sarge

MillerTime802

Go to solarontheside.com and you will find the kits you need.

The plug is simply a clean way to hook a kit to your coach with a clean looking plugin rather than hooking clamps to your batteries.

Thank you for the information. Sorry it took so long to read it.....we've been RV'ing, ha.