Hello thanks for the add. Looking for anyone with Pioneer 276 fifth wheel???

skippydo

Can anyone offer fed back about Pioneer Fifth Wheel? Or just the Pioneer product in general. Pros, and yes even cons.

I can not find any info on line except not so happy Heartland Customers. We are seasoned RV owners and we realize nothing is perfect.

Looking for specs? 1 year warranty inclusions. I tried to chat with their customer service and no one was available, so I called Heartland directly and was given to voice mail.

So, RV owners are the best :) that is why I am asking anyone with experience and thoughts.

Thanks in advance
Skippydo

danemayer

Hi skippydo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Here's a link to the info page on the Pioneer showing floor plans. If you click on one of the "Read More" buttons, you should get to specs along with standard features and options. And down at the bottom of the page is some literature on the Pioneer.

skippydo

WOW your link was amazing. Thank you so much.

Looks like I must verify the AC BTU in the unit we want "276" My understanding from sales was that it IS a 15000btu, but the specs show units are 13,5k with optional upgrade to 15k.

Thank you very much again.

skippydo

Power247

We have a Pioneer TT and we have been very happy with it. About to be a year old and no real issues so far.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310