2017 Goshen Rally - Elkhart Tour Day

jbeletti

Rally day, Saturday, June 17 is planned as an off-campus day, touring a few items in Elkhart (Heartland factory, the Furrion Innovation Center, RV exhibits at the RV/MH) and a lunch with an address by Heartland executives.

That evening, back at the Fairgrounds, we have a big evening planned as well.

We've hired buses to transport attendees to Elkhart and back for those who prefer to not take their trucks. There's a small fee to take the bus ($7 pp).

Follow this link to learn more about the Elkhart Tour day.

Use the Reply to Thread feature above to discuss Elkhart Tour Day.

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We signed up. Looking forward to touring the plant again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are having to leave before the 17th factory tour but really wanted to go to it, do they have any other times available does any body know

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Looking forward to the tour since I missed it the last time I was told I'm not allowed to be near my golf cart with my dogs the day before LOl

jbeletti

My wife and I are having to leave before the 17th factory tour but really wanted to go to it, do they have any other times available does any body know
Yes - they do tours in the afternoon on weekdays. Give the main office a call to check on tours the week of June 12th - 574-262-5992

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Jim,

I had planned on driving to the factory tour, but may now re-consider. I am very interested in going to the Furrion Inovation Center. What are your thoughts....is that going to be an organized tour or just drop off and view? Will you have directions to Furrion if we decide to drive instead of the bus?

Keith

CheriRae

Jim:

After checking each of the items we signed up for yesterday from the Rally update email, I noticed we were not on the list for the Heartland Tour Bus, however my confirmation shows Yes next to that item. Could someone double check this for me? If I need to redo that I can, but I don't want to end up with us on the list twice. Thank you,

Cheri Peine

jbeletti

Jim:

After checking each of the items we signed up for yesterday from the Rally update email, I noticed we were not on the list for the Heartland Tour Bus, however my confirmation shows Yes next to that item. Could someone double check this for me? If I need to redo that I can, but I don't want to end up with us on the list twice. Thank you,

Cheri Peine
I've sent this to Julie. She will check into it and get back to you.

jbeletti

Jim,

I had planned on driving to the factory tour, but may now re-consider. I am very interested in going to the Furrion Inovation Center. What are your thoughts....is that going to be an organized tour or just drop off and view? Will you have directions to Furrion if we decide to drive instead of the bus?

Keith
Keith - the Furrion stop is still tentative, so I don't have any details yet. My expectation is that they open up that day just for us and they have people on hand. And that we walk through their product displays and reload the bus. I think it will be cool if I can get it arranged. Yes, if you drive your truck, you should be able to go to this. I will update the Elkhart Tour document once this is solid and I'll be sure to address those who elect to drive themselves. But I fully expect that those who drive will be able to drive to everything and I will provide street addresses and an updated map.