Grill disconnect?

Has anyone added a grill disconnect to their trailer yet?

Probably one of the first mods I will do, without having the trailer yet I am hoping someone has insight to where the manifold is.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Has anyone added a grill disconnect to their trailer yet?

Probably one of the first mods I will do, without having the trailer yet I am hoping someone has insight to where the manifold is.

Are you sure your trailer doesn't come with the propane quick connect? We were surprised to find 2 of them running along the frame. One in the front and one near the rear.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
37 Ultimate ElkRidge. Maybe it has the quick connects because it has the outside kitchen??

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Our Oakmont came with one. The factory ran it all the way to the back curb side. I moved it underneath the basement door curbside. Now if I could find what I need to run my Weber q off of it I would be really happy!

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I need the hose with the quick connect ends and a way to plumb into the grill in place of the regulator.

porthole

Retired
I need the hose with the quick connect ends and a way to plumb into the grill in place of the regulator.

How you connect the grill will depend on where you trailer's quick connect is.
Is the trailer's quick connect before or after the regulator?

If before the trailer's regulator, you need to connect it to the grill's regulator.

If after the trailer's regulator you need to remove the grill's regulator and plumb it direct.

Either way, just about everything you need is on Amazon

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders

Mike, I got my quick connect from our dealer. Then I bought an extension hose and jury rigged a hookup. I can show you how I did it in Mancos if you can wait all summer.. Or give me a call and I can walk you through it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk