2nd Annual Regional Beer Tasting Event

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim asked me to create a new thread for this event. We will hold it at between my site (NW 458) and Jamie Walker's site (NW 460). Please feel free to join us at any time and bring your favorite micro or regional brew from where you live. Please and I stress this please only bring 2 cans or bottles, last time there were quite a few leftovers and we don't want to waste anything. Also bring your own chairs, we will have a couple of tables as well as sample cups for you to use.

Come and enjoy Happy Hour with us and your friends and possibly try something new. You now beer drinkers are also invited just bring your drink of choice with you.

Edited to add that we will do this on Friday the 16th at 2 pm.

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jim asked me to create a new thread for this event. We will hold it at between my site (NW 458) and Jamie Walker's site (NW 460). Please feel free to join us at any time and bring your favorite micro or regional brew from where you live. Please and I stress this please only bring 2 cans or bottles, last time there were quite a few leftovers and we don't want to waste anything. Also bring your own chairs, we will have a couple of tables as well as sample cups for you to use.

Come and enjoy Happy Hour with us and your friends and possibly try something new. You now beer drinkers are also invited just bring your drink of choice with you.

What......Wait......Huh. I have no idea what your talking about.

Just kiddin. My site is your site. And I'm not bringing Peanut Butter Ale this year. That didn't go over that well. Lol

jassson007

What......Wait......Huh. I have no idea what your talking about.

Just kiddin. My site is your site. And I'm not bringing Peanut Butter Ale this year. That didn't go over that well. Lol

Between that and the jalopena ale someone brought. Ouch. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdufek

I'm in ;)!!! I will try not to bring so much with me this year, lol.

Bob and Valerie Dufek

And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I do not have a local or IPA that I like, but I'd be more than happy to bring a couple of my favorite Yuenglings to share.

clayhud

Count me in.......will bring a couple of bottles from a local Atlanta brewery. Do you have a date / time yet?

Thanks to you and Jamie for having the shindig.......will try not to trash the place too much!

Best,

CDN

B and B
Hello. Coming from Forest River the Beer Tasting is a great event we partook of several years. Count us in with some local favourites!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I do not have a local or IPA that I like, but I'd be more than happy to bring a couple of my favorite Yuenglings to share.

Sounds good.

- - - Updated - - -

Count me in.......will bring a couple of bottles from a local Atlanta brewery. Do you have a date / time yet?

Thanks to you and Jamie for having the shindig.......will try not to trash the place too much!

Best,

No worries. I'll just go out in the middle of the night and sweep all the mess to Andy's site. Good to go in the morning.....

- - - Updated - - -

Hello. Coming from Forest River the Beer Tasting is a great event we partook of several years. Count us in with some local favourites!

See you there.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Growlers are not wasteful! I would gladly pay you for a six of Andygator! What day is this event happening?

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

jassson007

Best,

Yeah for some reason I left it out of original post.

Friday the 16th at 2 pm.

jassson007

Awesome!!

jassson007

Growlers are not wasteful! I would gladly pay you for a six of Andygator! What day is this event happening?

Let me know and I can grab that for you.

Friday the 16th at 2 pm. Kinda like an early happy hour fir those that have something else to get to later.

jassson007

I have 3 micros within 3 blocks (2 across the street from each other) - can I bring 3 bottles :rolleyes:

No problem Duane just don't want someone dropping a whole case of something on us that no one likes.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Let me know and I can grab that for you.

Friday the 16th at 2 pm. Kinda like an early happy hour fir those that have something else to get to later.

I would really like some if you could bring it. Since I will not be arriving from home I will grab something on our way. We have been to about 15 craft beer breweries since Sept last year. I am sure another won't kill me.