TQ32 Tv questions

danemayer

Hi dustin0479,

Not sure what you mean by "head unit inside".

The rooftop antenna feeds into the signal booster. The exterior cable connection also feeds into the signal booster. The output of the signal booster is typically routed to the living room entertainment center, the bedroom, and perhaps other locations. The booster has to be ON for over-the-air antenna, and OFF for cable TV. And you have to do channel scans using the menu functions on each TV.

I don't know if your Torque has satellite connections. If it has one, that probably goes to the living room. If it has two, the bedroom will likely also have a connection. If it doesn't have any, you'll have to either run a cable from the satellite dish through a window (using a flat jumper), or install a satellite connection yourself and run the wiring to the desired location (or with help of an appropriate splitter, to multiple locations). As with residential satellite installations, you typically need a receiver at each TV location, although there may be workarounds to make a single receiver work. Depending on the type of satellite dish, and type of receiver, you may be able to support more than one location.

schew

Sorrry, I meant the head unit DVD player and speakers. If I play a movie on the head unit will it play on either tv?

I asked that same question and was told that only the family room tv is,able to play dvd's through the central entertainment center.
The coaxial cable port in your bedroom is connects to your digital TV antenna.

I ended up buying an LED tv that has a built in DVD player for both the garage as well as bedroom..

LBR

Sorrry, I meant the head unit DVD player and speakers. If I play a movie on the head unit will it play on either tv?
The DW and I spend 90% of our time watching TV in the garage instead of the living room in our CY, so I wired ours so both the DVD and Dish will play thru both TVs...was one of my first "necessary" projects to do.

Cabindoc

I have a 321 and OTA antennae services all locations. DVD only living but you can put in a box behind tv to send to other tv's via the current coax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk