Leak

660griz

Took my T32 to the dealer because after every rain, there was a puddle under the slide when I extended it. I also needed to get the recall on the light done.
They had it for about 3 weeks and said they could not get it to leak. They checked after every rain and hosed it down. So, I was puzzled but, went to pick it up, got it hooked to the truck and decided to check under the slide before I left. Yep, big puddle under the slide. 145 mile round trip for nothing. Left it with them and may have to cancel a camping trip in 2 weeks.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Need to check under the slide when extended. Look at the area under there for the seal to see if it's missing or broken.

dfowler

Took my T32 to the dealer because after every rain, there was a puddle under the slide when I extended it. I also needed to get the recall on the light done.
They had it for about 3 weeks and said they could not get it to leak. They checked after every rain and hosed it down. So, I was puzzled but, went to pick it up, got it hooked to the truck and decided to check under the slide before I left. Yep, big puddle under the slide. 145 mile round trip for nothing. Left it with them and may have to cancel a camping trip in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk