Selling my fifth wheel

Blue Oval

Any advice on selling my camper. I really need to get rid of it, but just not getting any interest. The camper is in like new condition. Has anyone found a good route for getting rid of theirs?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

Might be low interest in RV purchase in Winter...now that Spring is here, things might be getting better.

We sold our last RV by using Craigslist in under a week.

Blue Oval

I have thought about the consignment, just concerned about all the foot traffic in and out of it and things coming up missing or damaged. I'm also going to put it on Craiglist and RV trader.

MCTalley

You're just coming into RV buying season in the South. Make sure you have something other than local ads put out there (or put ads in several Craigslist cities). Folks in the Southern states (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana) will be looking for a deal on a toy hauler here soon, so make sure you're covering your potential market well.

Blue Oval

You're just coming into RV buying season in the South. Make sure you have something other than local ads put out there (or put ads in several Craigslist cities). Folks in the Southern states (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana) will be looking for a deal on a toy hauler here soon, so make sure you're covering your potential market well.
Good idea, will do. Thanks

Oregon_Camper

How does it work when the Toy Hauler I want to sell is still financed?

Is it a local bank (one you can walk into)

If so, you and the buy walk in...they give the check to bank...bank gives them the title...bank gives you an proceeds over the loan amount. Pretty easy.