Mystery tank!!!

Under my BH 3670 there is a tank just above the rear axle. I noticed that there is some liquid in it despite the fact that I emptied the two gray tanks and the black tank. I am connected on city water and I do not have any water that was put in the water tank. My question is: which tank is it? Is it possible that the tank is not levelled even though the trailer is? I thought asking before I start working on this matter. Thank you.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
It is my understanding that the fresh water tank is located just above the axles. It may be that during testing water was put in the tank and never fully dumped. Suggest you fill and sanitize it with bleach.

To be sure...simply use the fresh water fill and see if that is where the water goes.

jbeletti

Santiago,

Kathy has hit this one on the head. It is my understanding that the fresh water tank is over the axle. A quick call (877-262-8032) to Heartland by you today will confirm it.

Yes - Heartland does add water to test the system. I see it coming out of all the drains as the pull the units out of the plant.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
The fresh water tank is above the axle's. If you look behind the storage panel you can see the fill hose going back in that direction and look at the fresh water tank drain on the drivers side it is located at the front axle. Hope this solves your mystery.

Thank you very much folks for the information. It is indeed the fresh water tank. I opened the valve located in front of the axle on the driver's side. Very little water came out of it which leaves me with water still in the tank. Perhaps I will have to do some work under the belly like in order to shim the tank on one side. I will look at some of the earlier posts as I believe that one of the honourable member tackled the issue.