M32 - Simple Mods to make life easier

PeterS

A few small things we have done to our Mallard, either copied from previous TT, copied from friends or discovered ourselves:

* Put a rough knot into the vacuum cleaner power cord close to plug. If unplugged it can otherwise slide into the cutout and one has to disassemble the vacuum unit to get it back out.

* Added "blinders" to the master reading lights as the overhead LED's are very bright and might disturb your significant other.

* Added stick-on, push LED light to bunkhouse and master closets as the area is either too dark or the main lights are too much (especially when someone is sleeping).

* Added a TP holder (curiously none are factory installed)

* Changed the bathroom faucet. Factory version is too low and too close to sink to wash hands or rinse after brushing.

There is probably plenty more, these are all the things I can think off specifically for the M32.

Steve.Twoknee

A few small things we have done to our Mallard, either copied from previous TT, copied from friends or discovered ourselves:

* Put a rough knot into the vacuum cleaner power cord close to plug. If unplugged it can otherwise slide into the cutout and one has to disassemble the vacuum unit to get it back out.

* Added "blinders" to the master reading lights as the overhead LED's are very bright and might disturb your significant other.

* Added stick-on, push LED light to bunkhouse and master closets as the area is either too dark or the main lights are too much (especially when someone is sleeping).

* Changed the bathroom faucet. Factory version is too low and too close to sink to wash hands or rinse after brushing.

There is probably plenty more, these are all the things I can think off specifically for the M32.

Great ideas; I will without a doubt put a knot in my vacuum chord soon!
Where did you end up putting your TP holder? I can't decide upon the 'best' location!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

They do not install them as people like to put them in different locations per there needs.

PeterS

We installed the TP holder to the right of the toilet when sitting down, close to the door. Also added a small wire shelf higher up in same area, to hold febreze spray and a spare roll. (we keep our chems in the cabinet under the sink).

Steve.Twoknee

Look what showed up today!!
cc1f88825817b632c3d34ec9a7021253.jpg
0a755fedd5bf76e533dc8cb90ef2dcda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeterS

A couple more things...this time with pics...

* a small vanity box on the inside door by sink - to hold sponge or other small/wet cleaning items

* a few hooks to hold keys etc near the door

* an extra screw to keep the bugscreen door actually closing (the handle slides to much, causing it to not lock)

Attachments

• WP_20170325_13_10_07_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170325_13_10_07_Pro.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 195
  • WP_20170325_13_09_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170325_13_09_28_Pro.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 177
  • WP_20170325_13_08_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170325_13_08_58_Pro.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 182

PeterS

Reading light blinders...from the WalMart crafts section, stained and attached with L-brackets:

Attachments

• Blinders.jpg
    Blinders.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 121