Does anybodys Sundance wiggle when someone is walking around?

proudowner

formely cannotdecide
We have our Sundance set up on a lot for the rest of the summer... When I am up in the fifth wheel and someone is in the living room or even in the bunk room, I can feel the vibrations. The trailer shakes or wiggles. When my son was sleeping the other night, when he rolled over I could feel it at the other end of the trailer. We have it sitting on its legs. Any suggestions will be appreciated... :confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I think everybody that doesn't install after market stabilizers on there trailer has wiggle and bounce. Try doing a search using stabilizer as your key word. We don't have anything expensive. I use those aluminum camper jacks on blocks and position them in front and behind the axles in a easily accessible area. They take away most of the bounce & wiggle. One of these days I will either make my own set like Forrest's of buy a set of JT's.

Forrest Fetherolf

We have our Sundance set up on a lot for the rest of the summer... When I am up in the fifth wheel and someone is in the living room or even in the bunk room, I can feel the vibrations. The trailer shakes or wiggles. When my son was sleeping the other night, when he rolled over I could feel it at the other end of the trailer. We have it sitting on its legs. Any suggestions will be appreciated... :confused:

This is previous info on "trailer movement."

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=44671#post44671

Forrest