SOLD - Free Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtbigb

NoneI have an Antenna w/amp which was sent by mistake from Heartland. This the same Antenna that is located on the roof of all heartland 5th wheelers. Just pay for the shipping and its yours. Still in the box that it was sent to me:rolleyes:

cmart

My dealer told me that my 08 3055 didn't come with an external fm antenna. I was supposed to reach behind the DVR and get the wire with the hook on the end and drape if over the cabinet door to receive better fm reception. I think I've been had again.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
My dealer told me that my 08 3055 didn't come with an external fm antenna. I was supposed to reach behind the DVR and get the wire with the hook on the end and drape if over the cabinet door to receive better fm reception. I think I've been had again.

That's exctly how my '06 was built. The external antenna must be a later add-on. I would have definitely preferred an external as the wire never did work.

jpmorgan37

Just for what it's worth, I tacked each end of my antenna across the back of the cabinet so that it was stretched out it's full length and it has worked fine since I got it in Feb of 2006. Bipole antennas have been around for a long time, but they have to be stretched out to work properly. Is an external better? Depending on the type and length, some are, some aren't.

John

sgtbigb

Just a reminder this antenna is the bat wing type tv attenna which is raise and lower for reception, somehow it seems to lost its definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.